How can I join?
ITS is currently on a wait list. For an estimate regarding the DBT-specific wait time, please call the office.
To become established on the wait list, please visit our New Client Page and complete the New Client Form, or call the office and speak to Client Services.
All participants in DBT will get the same skills in individual DBT as they would in the skills group. However, if you are required to do DBT by an outside agency (i.e. court, DSHS, etc.), DBT at ITS will not meet the criteria for those programs.
To join the DBT skills group, clients must also be engaged in individual counseling.
Currently, three groups are being offered:
Adult Group (18+): Thursdays, 6:00 – 8:00 PM – BEGINS JULY 14th, 2022
Teen Group (13-18): Wednesdays, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM – FULL, next module with an opening will begin in August.
Teen Group (13-18): Thursdays, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM – FULL, will be replaced with Adult Group (18+) July 14th, 2022
If you are interested in joining the DBT group, please sign up as soon as possible. In the case of a spot opening, we will contact you.
For additional information or to get established on the wait list, please contact the office or fill out the New Client Form here.
- Skills Training
- Learn new behavioral skills to gain control of intense emotions, increase awareness of self and others, and reduce unhelpful, impulsive behaviors.
- Take-Home Assignments/Homework allow participants to apply the learned skills to their every day life.
- Individual Therapy
- Enhances client motivation to apply skills in everyday life.
- Reinforces skill use and helps increase positive quality-of-life behaviors.
- Phone Coaching
- Reinforce skill use in difficult life circumstances.
- Increase the individual’s ability to manage stressful situations on their own.