Integrated Therapy Services NW PLLC is currently looking to add a Licensed Mental Health Provider (LMFT, LMHC, LICSW, PsyD, PhD) to our growing family of exceptional providers.
- Master’s Degree or higher from an accredited counseling program
- Licensed in the State of Washington as a LMFT, LMHC, LICSW, PsyD, or PhD
- Strong background in clinical assessment and therapeutic intervention
- Experience working with children utilizing various play therapy techniques
- Experience working with families, coupled with a desire to do Family Therapy and/or conjoint family therapy
Responsibilities can Include
- Conduct individual therapy or family therapy sessions with the following populations; children, teens, adults, group therapy, perinatal/postpartum clients
- Complete clinical intake assessments, diagnosis, treatment plans and clinical paperwork
- Attend weekly Clinical Staff Meeting.
- Use Evidence Based Therapy Models including but not limited to CBT, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, PCIT
What We Offer
- We are a multi-specialty organization with a supportive group dynamic.
- Weekly clinical team meetings allow providers to consult and collaborate with each other.
- The compensation is competitive and dependent upon hours worked. Employee pay is based on a percentage received from various billing sources. Compensation generally ranges between 30.00-$75.00 / hour.
- ITS provides modern offices and full administrative and billing services.
- ITS provides malpractice insurance and marketing materials to build your practice at no cost to the clinician.
How to Apply
We invite you to apply to become part of the South Puget Sound’s premier multi-specialty mental health practice!
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
Marriage & Family Therapy Internship Program
The mission of our internship program is to provide students of accredited masters level training programs with a quality training experience. Our group private practice will prepare them to become competent, effective and ethical therapists. We value diversity in our clients and in our staff and are committed to providing an experience that promotes values of openness, respect, and quality.
Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT) Training Opportunity
Therapists within our internship program have the opportunity for a wide range of clinical experience with adults, children and families. Our values and methods correspond well with learning objectives of programs from local universities. Interns have the opportunity to provide initial sessions, as well as individual, family, and group therapy with children and/or adults. Most local MFT programs require 500 client hours in order to graduate. We follow this model, asking our interns to average 10 client hours per week after getting up to full speed. Additionally, we require our interns to commit to at least 1 year of work with us, even if their specific counseling program might require less.
Currently, we have 6 fully credentialed supervisors on staff, including 4 AAMFT Approved Supervisors. We have a very cohesive team atmosphere. Our interns often report that the supportive, helpful environment at ITSNW is a highlight of their experience.
Application Requirements and Deadlines
The graduate school must approve applicants. There is no limit to the number of students who may apply from a graduate program, and students need not be preselected by their school. Deadlines vary depending upon program requirements.
To apply, students should submit a curriculum vita/resume to email@example.com.